News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docdelorean88

Not a request just a scoping inquiry. Has anyone come close to a Dark Claw scope. These last few skopes are all top notch by the way.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

BentonGrey

Quote from: laughing paradox on May 18, 2009, 03:23:49 AM
Fantastic Confessor.

Would it be possible to create a semi-accurate Cleopatra?

Also, a fan of Cleopatra?  How odd. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Jakew

I like Cleopatra, too! Astro City is great.  :thumbup:

Gremlin

Quote from: docdelorean88 on May 19, 2009, 09:38:26 PM
Not a request just a scoping inquiry. Has anyone come close to a Dark Claw scope. These last few skopes are all top notch by the way.

Syn started a Dark Claw mesh awhile back, but retired before he could finish and nobody wanted to finish it in Max. Someone else, I forget who, started on a skope but it wound up getting really complicated really fast.

laughing paradox

Cleopatra is an awesome character! I'm glad the last Astro City book had a focus on her. I wish, though, that she would have had a special issue, like Beautie did.

And while I doubt I could skope Dark Claw, I may try out Sparrow at some point.

Blkcasanova247

A WIP of a new Mr. Freeze design that I've had in my brain for a while now.....

There more to do before this is done....adding a ton of FX....an little knick-knacks and then skinned. ;) I'm also probably gonna do a  different iteration of this skope for a new Lex Luthor power-suit with what I'm calling a "multi-kryptonite" rail gun.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

docdelorean88

Me likey! This will work well for a Lex as well can't wait for a skin!

Gremlin

Sweet Lord Jesus that looks awesome.

Outcast

Awesome skopes and skins Cascarudo and Blkcasanova. :thumbup:

style

Dope! Who can freak with the Champions!?!! :cool:
The Ultimate Fan!

BentonGrey

Nice!  That will be a cool Mr. Freeze design...sorry, couldn't resist. :P
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Failed_Hero

Cas:

Freeze is awesome, I would have done the solid thigh pads, but I assume you have a plan.  Great work.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

deano_ue

cascarudo

your mr freeze is just great really cool and for my skopes i m working on it but this week and the next i have exams i think i will finnish it when i can

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on May 21, 2009, 04:36:10 PM
who mentioned bat villains
Not me! Those guys are crazy!! Mr. Freeze is one of my favorite villans period. Here's a very small update..

The beginings of the Lex Suit!

Also DC not gonna have all the Ghostbuster fun....I did an A.I.M "S.H.I.E.L.D Buster" that I'm gonna update and then do a Hydra version too. And thanks guys. ;)

herodad1

deano_ue

blk if you can add that little bubble with a female_basic in it for freeze would it work

Blkcasanova247

Hmmm.....an interesting idea. ;) He's gonna have a few of these ampules with the ice shards in a couple of places....I might utilize that idea for another piece.

BentonGrey

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on May 21, 2009, 08:27:39 PM
blk if you can add that little bubble with a female_basic in it for freeze would it work

That is SUCH a great idea!  You know, (I believe, but I'd have to check to be sure) Unko did a Nora Freeze for the DCUG.
God Bless

Blkcasanova247

Ok....he's done for the most part. I was having a little difficulty deciding where to put a "Nora Freeze"...then when I tried attaching a female mesh the geometry got all "wonky" so I decided against it. So here he is with TUE's skin as a really awesome "place-holder"! ;) Plus he's got a whole buncha cool fx...sparkles, glows and some icy mist.

Gremlin

Casanova, you are officially under arrest for levels of awesomeness that border on public endangerment.

deano_ue

and that's being sent my way, now

USAgent

Sweet begonias! That is a fantastic skope Blkcasanova, there had to of been a TON of work put into him and it sure paid off!

Blkcasanova247

You ain't kiddin' Agent. :wacko: But the hours that I put in have paid off big time. All those little additions were a bear to position and get just right. Oh speaking of which....final update.

The frost ampules looked a little weird just sitting there. After I handle some business for an FR buddy...onto Lex, A.I.M and Hyrda treatments. ;)

jtharris86

docdelorean88

I like how you handled the ghostbusters trap animation! This is going to be the perfect Mr. Freeze, i will now be using this image as a reference should Mr. Freeze come up in a fanfiction(with due credit for design of course).

TAP43

Very cool, no pun intended  :thumbup:

TAP43

Not meaning to double post, but I just finished a project I have been working on and wanted to show it off.
I got the idea from the the TAS batman show, it was a guard protecting a base batman was breaking in to.
The base is Mojo by Val that I chopped off the mojo part and the head, shoulder pad is from TJ's Super_patriot mesh, and the neck is the top half of Tommyboys cannonball mesh with everything cut off besides the neck and his square quiver, Thor hat. Also the blue piece is from INK flamethrower drone mesh. There is animation for the head and neck to make it more active. I may add one or two more things to it but I am not sure yet, let me know what you think.

docdelorean88

I like it. It reminds me of the spider-slayers on spiderman TAS. Great work!

BentonGrey

From the episodes with Hardak?
God Bless