News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

VPMAX in 2017!

Started by crimsonquill, December 23, 2008, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

WF said it well, it's great to see you back, CQ!  I hope all the real life stuff that was hanging over you has calmed down. 

More VPMAX is just icing on the cake, albeit super, super delicious icing!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

crimsonquill

VPMAX is finally getting back on track.  :yipee

After everything from schedule problems to working around family health issues then technical problems on top of everything else, I'm collecting all of the sound files I had in waiting in limbo plus a bunch of new material.

Nothing like having to start from scratch for the.. what... sixth time? And remember where the programs are on discs or online and how I had them configured in all the right ways.  :P

New Voice Packs: Phil Coulson
                            Agent May
                            Daleks
                            She-Hulk
                            Batman '66 (aka Adam West)
                            Squirrel Girl

- CQ

"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

detourne_me

:thumbup:
Looking forward to a new VPMAX release CQ!

cmdrkoenig67

BentonGrey

I'm glad things have quieted down for you a bit, CQ, and I'm thrilled to see some more VPMAX progress!  Awesome! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

dknight95

Hi Guys, I down loaded all the parts of VPMax from CQ's 1st post, but it seems the links for the dat and txt files posted afterwards on Rapidshare and zshare are dead?   So these files are needed merge with CQ's VPMax files to for it to work properly in :ffvstr: Any chance anyone have these files? Or know where they can be found to down load?  If anyone has them and cares to share that would be awesome!  Thank you!
Be well, God bless, Be at peace, and may the forces of evil become lost and confused on the way to your home! - George Carlin

BentonGrey

Looks like I've got a folder full of VPmax zips.  I have no idea if it's everything, but presumably, it was enough to unpack it.  If nobody beats me to it, I'll upload it in a few days (if I can), and post a link.
God Bless

dknight95

Quote from: BentonGrey on June 16, 2021, 12:37:11 AM
Looks like I've got a folder full of VPmax zips.  I have no idea if it's everything, but presumably, it was enough to unpack it.  If nobody beats me to it, I'll upload it in a few days (if I can), and post a link.

That would be awesome!  Hopefully that file containing the dat and txt files is in that folder.  Thank you!  Looking forward to DCUG by the way  :thumbup:
Be well, God bless, Be at peace, and may the forces of evil become lost and confused on the way to your home! - George Carlin

BentonGrey

Okay, I think this is the whole thing, but I am not sure.  You can check it out here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9qctrbr9s6i2i0d/VPMAX.zip/file
God Bless

dknight95

@BentonGrey - Thank you!   :cool:

crimsonquill

Just an update for you folks. Since yahoo groups is history and findng hosting for files is becoming a pain. I'm working on adding my VPMAX stuff to my Dropbox as a permanent home.

I've just been offline dealing with offline things that keep derailing my update plans every time I set a goal. Ugh!

- CQ

BentonGrey

No worries, CQ.  We know how that goes.  Glad to see you, and thanks for working on making your awesome resource available again!  I look forward to it!
God Bless

dknight95

Thank you for the update Crimsonquill!  I was not aware you still checked into the FR forums anymore.  I myself have been away for years.  Awesome to hear that you are still looking to keep VPMAX available to the masses (albeit smaller masses these days).  Believe me I understand that real life has a habit of getting in the way of the best laid plans.  Glad to see you check in however and look forward to any future contributions you have time to provide.

kidnasty

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the VPMAXFFX3 .dat files?  I cannot seem to find any live links.

Thank you.

crimsonquill

I'd be happy to help but my external drive with all my VPMAX files are back home while I am away on renovating my old house several states away. Totally wishing I had uploaded most of my VPMAX stuff to my Dropbox before I left now.

I'm sure someone might be able to help if they have my files on hand.

VPMAX will make it's return online.. just not as soon as I hoped it would. Stupid life delays.

- CrimsonQuill

kidnasty

Thanks for the reply CQ.  I am still tinkering around with the files.  Look forward to the next update.  Keep up the good work.

WyldFyre

I have the version 1.7 .dats if that is what you are looking for. I will be happy to send them to you if you want, just let me know where.
For Freedom!

kidnasty

Thanks for the help..with those files and the current merging I did it all is working.  The voices show up in both base game and FFx3.

WyldFyre

For Freedom!