News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Archive Forum

Started by randyripoff, December 23, 2008, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randyripoff

The archive forum is up and available at http://archive.freedomreborn.net

The archives will not show avatars, smileys or signatures.  You can search for old content, but you won't be able to edit anything there.  The reason for this is to keep it using as few resources as possible.

If there are any specific issues, please let me know.

Vertex

wow.. I'm glad there's an archive cause this place has been decimated.
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Previsionary

I do have a question. Will the stickies and such be moved over or will they have to be reformed/linked to?
Disappear when you least expe--

randyripoff

Quote from: Previsionary on December 23, 2008, 12:50:03 AM
I do have a question. Will the stickies and such be moved over or will they have to be reformed/linked to?

In some cases, stickies will be moved, but in most cases it's likely best just to restart the thread.

AfghanAnt

randyripoff

Quote from: AfghanAnt on December 23, 2008, 05:33:07 PM
Are banners gone?

They won't be shown in the archive forums.  I'm working on restoring them here.

dman

Hi guys,

I'm really happy freedom reborn exists, but as a new member i seem to be unable to access the archives. Can you help me out?

randyripoff

Quote from: dman on February 07, 2009, 04:27:23 PM
Hi guys,

I'm really happy freedom reborn exists, but as a new member i seem to be unable to access the archives. Can you help me out?

Hmm.  Anyone should be able to access the archives.  What problems are you experiencing?

dman

I originally had problems trying to link from google which is no surprise since it sounds like you recently moved the messages.

Then I had gotten a "you're not logged in error" when I was trying to search the archives and couldn't log in.

Now it seems fine.

Thanks for your response

cmdrkoenig67

Dang it!  The Archived FF content is gone too!

:cry:

cmdrkoenig67

As we know the link above for the archives doesn't work any longer, but this link does work...

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/

Previsionary

The button above works fine for me, dana.
Disappear when you least expe--

stumpy

I think Dana might have been referring to the old link that Randy posted in 2008 at the beginning of this thread. The button near the top right of the FR banner should be working. Let me know if it isn't.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: stumpy on April 07, 2012, 10:26:37 PM
I think Dana might have been referring to the old link that Randy posted in 2008 at the beginning of this thread. The button near the top right of the FR banner should be working. Let me know if it isn't.

LOL...Do you mean the banner button at the top of the forum that I didn't notice?...Ha!

Dana