• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Ink Meshes yahoo group! (stuff from Gamma Patrol)

Started by Revenant, July 19, 2007, 03:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murs47

Outcast

Exceptional stuff these Ink Meshes are!  :thumbup: I can't seem to stop downloading them!  :wacko:

From the skins to the mesh and keyframes!

Ink , Courtnall6, and Grenadier make a hell of a team! I highly recommend their work to those who have yet to see them.  :cool:

Special thanks to Revenant and Murs47 for reviving these lost treasures!   ^_^

detourne_me

Outcast

Just want to express my thanks again here to Detourne_me for taking the time to upload these files.

It's very much appreciated.  :cool:

Lionheart

Just a note: male_basic_ram is not an Ink mesh; it was done by beardedinlair. It was a request mesh for one of my characters. I don't think Beard would have a problem with it being posted in your group, though (and I certainly don't have a problem with it  :) ).

GGiant

Quote from: Lionheart on October 27, 2007, 03:46:44 PM
Just a note: male_basic_ram is not an Ink mesh; it was done by beardedinlair. It was a request mesh for one of my characters. I don't think Beard would have a problem with it being posted in your group, though (and I certainly don't have a problem with it  :) ).
I think they both made that mesh?

Tomato

I've got the Super Cracker mesh Ink did (it's v3_ink so I would hope it's his), so I'll see if I can zip it up for you guys and upload it in the latest group..

Lionheart

Quote from: GGiant on October 29, 2007, 01:01:40 AM
Quote from: Lionheart on October 27, 2007, 03:46:44 PM
I think they both made that mesh?

Don't know. The one in this Yahoo group is the one Beard set up for me with my standard skin. But that's okay by me.

Figure Fan

Quote from: Tomato on October 29, 2007, 07:37:17 AM
I've got the Super Cracker mesh Ink did (it's v3_ink so I would hope it's his), so I'll see if I can zip it up for you guys and upload it in the latest group..

There is a Super Cracker mesh??? :blink:

I have to see this!

Tomato

****, I completely forgot to upload it... I do have it, I'll get it up shortly, I swear!

herodad1

Tomato

Ok, Just to make sure I remember... FF, if you see this, if it's not up by next week PM me every day until it's uploaded.

billdamn22

I can upload it so that you don't have to, Tomato. I know you got a lot going on right now. :)

billdamn22

Super Cracker mesh now available on the 3rd group. :thumbup:

GGiant

Thanks! Oh and welcome back bildamn22 I haven't seen you for a while.

Tomato

Just to point it own for those who don't know, there's a black "box" ink included in the SC mesh that's had it's faces inverted that is incredibly useful for skopers who want to check out their FX.

AfghanAnt

I actually remember that mesh. Where did you find Tomato? I always love find old gems by Ink.

Tomato

Quote from: AfghanAnt on November 13, 2007, 07:42:41 AM
I actually remember that mesh. Where did you find Tomato? I always love find old gems by Ink.

I've actually had it pretty much since it's original release. I was a member of SC's Freedom Corp site, and I've had all of the FC avatars at one point or another. It's one of the few things I make sure to save when I clean out my skins folder.